In order to meet our mission, Covenant Counseling Center needs partners that support our mission. Covenant Partners can be individuals, churches, or other organizations. Options for being a Covenant Partner are as follows:
- Refer individuals, couples, and families to our center
- Provide Financial Support for an Individual, Couple, or Family for Counseling
- Donate “In Memory of” or “In Honor of”
- Join in Ongoing Giving
- Include Us in Your Estate Plans
- Make a Donation (i.e. cash, check, stock, etc.)
- Designate a Cash Donation for a specific client population (i.e. members of your organization, victims of abuse, individuals in addiction recovery, etc.)
- Designate Covenant Counseling Center as your charity on Amazon Smile
Covenant Partners – Churches
- Provide retainer funds to cover referrals for parishioners up to a designated amount
- Provide a specific number of sessions per client referral at a preset rate per session and receive a statement from Covenant Counseling Center. The client would be responsible for payment after 3 sessions using the sliding scale.
- Contract with Covenant Counseling Center to provide services at your location for education and enrichment (i.e. parenting classes, stress and wellness workshops, marriage and family retreats).
Please Use These Links to Visit our Covenant Partners:
Support us on Amazon Smile: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/47-1983943
Charitable Donations: Covenant Counseling Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization.
Donations are tax deductible.
Covenant Counseling Center thanks you for your compassion and generosity.